Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Skip to content

Bond guarantee scheme

If you are homeless or likely to become homeless and want to rent from a private landlord, the Bond Guarantee Scheme may be able to help.

Most landlords ask for one month's rent and a bond before you move into a property.  Through this scheme a guarantee certificate is issued to the landlord, instead of money, which can be claimed for damages or rent arrears.

For more information on the scheme contact Gwalia Care and Support Bond Scheme (Caerphilly) on 01443 811672.