Common Allocation Policy
The Common Allocation Policy sets out in detail who is and who is not eligible for social housing in the county borough and how we will make this assessment. The policy has been developed in accordance with the relevant legislation and the Code of Guidance for Local Authorities: Allocation of Accommodation and Homelessness (Welsh Government, 2015).
The policy sets out:
- How eligibility is checked
- How priority is determined
- How accommodation is allocated
- How offers of accommodation are made
- How to make an application
- How applications are assessed
- Tenancy management
- Other information
You can access this policy by visiting the Caerphilly Council website.